The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Salary Increase Letter Sample

salary increase letter sample, salary increase letter template


Salary Increase Letter Sample
Dear Mr, Linda Smith

I would like to express my general satisfaction in the position I currently hold in Benkel Limited LTD, but would like to draw your attention to one particular matter that is a bit unsettling.

As you are aware, my work timings have been increased lately. [Write here a sentence stating how much you used to work before and how much now]. I have no objection to this change what so ever. On the contrary, I consider myself as a hardworking person and I am ready to step in whenever it is required. I view this adjustment as a chance to gain more experience in less time and consider it as a career development move.

Having said so, I think it would only be fair if my salary is adjusted to match the increase in my working hours. I kindly ask you to look into my rightful request as I have full confidence in your good judgment.

Thank you.


Sincerely,
[Your name]

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-