The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Salary Negotiation Letter Sample

Salary Negotiation letter sample picture


NEGOTIATION OF JOB OFFER: REQUEST HIGHER SALARY

[Date]


[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
Tom Atkinson
COMANY Inc.
14 Kenny Street, 

Liverpool West,
ZIP POST CODE]

Dear [NAME, ],

I am delighted by your offer to join [Company Name]. I find the position and job duties to be challenging, yet tailored to my abilities.

As you know, I am certain I can favorably affect your firm's bottom line.

For this reason, I am confident that we can orchestrate a mutually-beneficial and prosperous arrangement. Having learned a great deal more about [Company Name.] during our interview, I have a clear vision as to where I will fit into and how I can contribute to the firm's future profits. Since I believe firmly in my abilities as they apply to this position at your firm, I humbly request that we renegotiate the remuneration.

[STATE YOUR REQUEST, ex. I will be pleased to accept an offer which includes a 5% share of the sales of my division.] I trust this to be reasonable, and am confident you will be pleased with my results accordingly. Allow me to call you on [DATE,] to discuss this.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-