The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Increment Request Letter Sample

Increment request letter



[Recipient Name]
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]


Dear [Recipient Name]:

I am writing to request a meeting to review my salary. I have been an employee of [Company Name] for nearly 14 months, and I feel that my experience and skills, in addition to my increased responsibilities, warrant a raise.

Throughout my tenure at [Company Name], I have advanced from [list additional responsibilities/any change in job title]. While my responsibilities have increased greatly during this time, my salary has not. My annual salary increase has been less than [ percent] of my [previous year’s salary/date you became employed]. I have never received a salary increase.

These numbers simply don’t add up. I continually receive excellent marks on my reviews, leading me to believe that you and your manager think my work is excellent. Yet my salary does not reflect such.

Thank you in advance and I hope that you will give my request serious consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,




[Your Name]
[Title]
Best wishes. 

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-