The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Pay Rise Letter

Pay Rise Letter sample picture

Dear Sir,

I would like to be considered for a rise salary .

I am working as a Senior Accounting manager at Hero International and I have successfully implemented for the last 3 years cost-effective solutions for the interest and growth of our company. I am confident that I have put in my best efforts in all my years of service, I have always been a committed and reliable employee and will continue to do so.

My last salary review was June 2003. Today, I am receiving a salary grade of $ 700 per month. I believe that an increase in my salary is now warranted.

I hope you will take a favorable view in recognizing my earnest contributions to the company.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Best Regards,
Accounting Manager 

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-