The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

How do You Write Advance Salary?

Salary Advance picture sample

January 16, 2010
Mr. Brian Adams
Manager Accounts
Aspire Technologies
2 Quaker Ave
Texas, 52114

Dear Mr John

I would like to ask for a 2 month salary in advance, because I am in financial difficulties. (to settle an immediate loan to my father-in-low, that I have taken from him)
The amount advanced I am asking for is 16000. You will deduct 8000 from my salary every month.
I thank you for your consideration. I will be glad to follow any guidelines you suggest.

Thanks
 

Best Regards, 

(Signature)
Sally Mater
Administrative Assistant
Employee #: 21336

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-