The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Sample of Pay Raise Letter

sample pay raise letter picture


Date
Name of Boss,
Designation,
Company.

(Your Name)
(Your Address)

Subject: Raise in the salary

Respected Sir/ Madam,

With due respect, it is stated that I have worked with great zeal and devotion for your company for the last 3 years. During my employment period, I have completed my targets on time and achieved my goals. My behavior and communication with all the staff members is also been excellent. It would be so nice of you if you have a look about my salary increment. I would always be a loyal and hard worker of your team.

Yours sincerely,

XYZ
Designation

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-