The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Example of Salary Increase Letter

Example of Salary Increase Letter

example of salary increase letter picture

Dear [Manager Name],

I am delighted to be part of this wonderful and professional team. As you are aware, I have been recently transferred to [Specify new location]. I view this shift as a sign of believe in my abilities and potential. It is an enrichment experience and a chance to be exposed to a new environment. I am planning to get the most out of this change and return the favor back with ever hard work and dedication.

Being here I have noticed that the cost of living is higher than [old location]. [Place here some facts and numbers]. Also adaptation can be costly not to mention the relocation expenses. With all these factors combined, I would like to kindly ask you to consider a salary adjustment corresponding with the new conditions. I am hard working person so I don’t think my performance or productivity should be a hindrance to my request.

Thank you.


Sincerely,
[Your name]
[Date]


Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-