The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Salary Increase Request Letter

 Salary Increase Request Letter


Dear [Manager Name],

I would like to thank you for the recent promotion which encompasses a great deal of faith in my abilities. I deem this decision as a sign of trust that I recognize and plan to justify in every feasible way. Having said so, I couldn’t help notice that this move was not coupled with an adjustment to my pay. As you already know, the new position involves a greater deal of responsibility and additional duties.

I have full belief in the compensation and benefits policies followed in the company, and I could only think that this happened due to an error somewhere in the process.

Thank you.


Sincerely,
[Your name]
[Date]

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-