The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Salary Increase Letter for Improvement in Products

salary increment letter for improvement in product

Salary Increase Letter for Improvement in Products

Dear [Manager Name],

I am grateful for the opportunity for work for this esteemed company. It is such a rewarding experience being part of a professional group of people working hard to reach a common goal. I think due to this amazing work mentality, I am constantly inspired to make improvements to our products [or services]. My recent suggested change has been a success and I am thrilled to know that it got the green light. [You need to mention what changes have you introduced here and they improved the product and services. Your manager already knows about this, but we need to remind them nonetheless].

In the light of what has been stated above, I would like to kindly ask you consider a salary review. I have put a lot of hard work to improve our products [or services] and I still have a wealth of ideas at my disposal. I would be really thankful if my efforts can be acknowledged and you can be sure that it can only result in utmost dedication to my job.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

[Your name]

[Date]

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-