The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Free Pay Increase Letter


free pay increase letter, free pay increase template, pay increase letter

Free Pay Increase Letter

Dear [Manager Name],

I would like to express my delight of being part of this wonderful team. I never felt more professionally dedicated in my life than I did now. I am grateful for the opportunity to work here and I really do enjoy it. To return the favour, I have always given the best of my abilities in this position and I always worked hard to make sure my performance stays rising.

As you are aware, one year has passed since my last increment. [If you just finished your first year, then use this sentence instead: As you are aware, one year has passed since my joining]. I was expecting a customary salary review as we approach the annual mark. I believe my performance has been on par with the demands of my position. I demonstrated good understanding of what needs to be accomplished in the scope of my work. If there is no reason preventing such a review, I would like to kindly ask you to consider my request due to my steady performance and the customary increase in cost of living.

Thank you.


Sincerely,
[Your name]
[Date]

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-