The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Request for Salary Increase Letter

Request for Salary Increase Letter

From:

Williams Cohen,

Audit Department,

Goodman Corporation,

528, Bonem Lane,

Norieg, PN 5482

To:

Albert Matts,

Executive Director,

Goodman Corporation,

528, Bonem Lane,

Norieg, PN 5482

22nd November 2010.

Dear Sir,

SUBJECT: LETTER OF SALARY REQUEST

It is with a heart full of sadness that I am writing this letter to you. It is to request for the payment of my salaries. It will interest you to know that my salary has not been paid for the past 3 months. For reason(s) that I cannot fathom, I discovered to my dismay that my salary has been put on hold despite the fact that I have not missed a single day at work. I had earlier sent a letter of complaints to the financial unit but they have not done anything tangible.

It is my fervent hope that you will help me look into my case and facilitate the payment of my salaries. Thanking you in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours faithfully,

Williams Cohen,

Auditing Manager.

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-