The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Pay Rise Request Letter


pay rise request letter sample, pay rise request picture, Free Sample Salary Increase Letter

Pay Rise Request Letter  

30th January, 2009

To:

Mr. Tony Kross.

Astro Cargo Inc.

Manager HR

12 Modern Higburry

Block – C

London

Dear Mr. Adams,

I’m fortunate for the opportunity to work for you and like always have been enjoying doing so. I’m sure you’ll give your consent, if I were to say that, in the three years I’ve worked for you, I’ve become a crucial member of your team and have achieved a great deal.

During this tenure, there has been a rise in the sales figure from a merge 2000 dozens to a whooping 13000 dozens. However, while the sales figure has seen a sea change, I’m still working on the initial salary which we had agreed three years ago at the time of my joining.

In light of my achievements and per our agreement, I’m most humbly requesting an immediate pay raise of five percent.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Ms Angela Huntings
Benkel International Inc.

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-