The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Salary Acceptance Letter Sample



When you write Salary acceptance letter please Keep the letter professional and positive.
and also Double check names, designations and addresses.

Sample formal response to an offer letter, acknowledging the receipt of and conveying willingness to accept a job offer. It is a professional way to show your appreciation for the offer, and thank the employers for the opportunity.

Salary Acceptance Letter Sample as follows


Pat Hardy
HR Executive
876 Copper Boulevard
Mainland, WA
United States
(509) 754-2342

Dear Mr. Hardy,

As per our previous discussion, it is with great pleasure that I am writing this acceptance letter to inform you about my decision to accept your offer for the post of senior consultant at XYZ Corporation.

The offer you made earlier ($15000 annually) is well received, which further incorporates medical claims, fuel reimbursements, and a four-week paid leave. Moreover, I am entitled to additional benefits, depending on my output and performance in the 12-month period.

My official starting date will be February 1, 2013, where I will be under a 3-month probationary/ training period. Depending on the task, I expect the company to bear the cost of the training program before confirming my employment.

The position is of obvious interest, where I am hoping to apply my academic qualifications and personal expertise for the greater good of the company. I am confident that I will give my best and prove a valuable asset.

Finally, I would again like to thank you for the opportunity you have given me, and for making the interview process pleasant. In the meanwhile, if you require any additional documents, please let me know over the phone or via email.

Looking forward to working with you.

Yours truly,
Michael Bay

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-