The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.

 

Request Letter for Salary Increment


letter for increment, salary increase letter, sample increment letter
This letter is to request a salary increment your company boss. below detail is a structure that explain why you need to request salary increase. Please kindly find out sample of request salary increment for your good reference:

Salary increment letter

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for taking time, out of your busy schedule to read my e-mail. I have been working with YYY Company for a period of 20 months. I believe that I have done my job well to the best of my ability and my skills are improved in the above mentioned time. I am thankful to you for providing this opportunity.

Due to the high cost of living and want to give additional financial support to my family. I would like to request you for an appreciable salary increment for my performance.

I also ensure to strive continuously for the growth of our company.

Thank you for considering my request.

with regards,
(Your name)

Ads

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers

Histats.com © 2005-