The Salary Letter offers sample salary letter, salary letter template for your practical use.


Letter Notice of Salary Increase

Letter Notice of Salary Increase

Dear Professor Jenkins,

I am pleased to inform you that the Board of Regents has approved the 2010-2012 salary increases.

As you may know, the state legislature split the pay plan into two phases: 30% of the total to be effective May 1, 2010 and the other 70% to be effective July 1, 2011.

As a result, your salary rate [if appropriate: which includes a promotion to Faculty Head or which includes a base adjustment of $850 will be $1,200 effective August 1, 2010 and $1,500 effective June 1, 2009.

Your paycheck for the month of July (paid on August 1, 2010) will reflect your first increase.

If you have questions, please contact the administrative offices.


Powered by Blogger.

Popular Salary Letters

Followers © 2005-